[Dailydrool] Objectionable posts - Individual rather than Digest mode

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Tue Feb 15 17:59:55 PST 2011

... And just to add to Esther's post .... not only does it make it easier to
see subjects ... but getting individual posts, means you can also spot those
people you track more frequently.

When you miss something from someone, or want to group by subject, you can
usually hop through a thread of emails quickly (sorted by sender, or
subject).

It makes it much easier in these days where we have limited time to devote
to things we care deeply for.. or so I see it.

-Robert

  _____

Subject: Re: [Dailydrool] Objectionable posts

To elaborate on Pam's post, I used to run into this all the time when I got
the digest version. You can't get to the parts you want without scrolling
through the parts you don't. The way I got around it was to change my Drool
subscription to individual posts, then set up a filter in my email program
(I use Yahoo, so I set up a folder and a filter; gmail users can set up a
tag.)