[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Jan 3 08:24:26 PST 2011

We are so glad Brudder Jake is back home and on the mend. We are slinging
drool his direction, and we are slinging heart healing drool to Arnies
slaves we are saddened he went to the bridge.
I think Daphneyland would be a good choice for the challenge but California
has so many rescues they would have a hard time winning we need to pick a
rescue in a State that has few rescues. Like Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue in
Arkansas there are probably few rescues in Arkansas.