[Dailydrool] challenge

sfwill at aol.com sfwill at aol.com
Tue Jan 4 16:18:58 PST 2011

what the heck do i know?  there are so many out there and you all know a nickzillion more things about them than i do.  having said that, from what i've read the ozark rescue could use us.  no offense to anyone else, but being in the middle of a depressed economic area, coupled with all those puppy mills is enough to convince me that they should get our votes.
needless to say, i'll vote for which ever one you all tell me to vote for (and thanks to chris for reminding us!)
i am honored to be a part of such a philanthropic, compassionate family and can't wait to put someone else over the top!
susan, loving slave to gus