[Dailydrool] Challenge

rescue at wabr.net rescue at wabr.net
Wed Jan 5 17:57:48 PST 2011

Thank you whoever nominated Washington Basset Rescue, but WABR is always filled to the brim with rescues. Last years was a records setting adoption year with 89 placed.  WABR has me, as the solo basset slave, and Mary, a great fundraiser person. Money is not going to increase the number of bassets I can take or adopt.  The reason, I wrote my (long) message was my strong desire Droolers select a rescue where the money would enable them to take and adopt more bassets.

Pat
Washington Basset Rescue