[Dailydrool] ChiliPepper - a sad farewell

Dona - Bob - and The Princess Hattie Rose earstoyou at att.net
Tue Jan 4 20:17:51 PST 2011

It breaks my heart to see of ChiliPepper's waddling off... We met her at a waddle so many years ago, she spent a great deal of time with us that day, I don't know if it was because of our beloved Flash, or she just decided we were easy touches for cookies... but we enjoyed her company so much.

It is getting harder and harder... those special "old" ones... her name brought back thoughts or FeyFey and daMoose, Caruso and of course my boy Flash... time has passed too quickly.  Back then there were fewer droolers with hounds who's names might not even be known by many of you.  I mostly lurk around here these days, but when someone as special as Chili exits... something just has to be said.

Our drool and prayers go out to all those who's lives this lovely lady has touched.

 For dog hats and embroidery visit
http://www.earstoyou.net