[Dailydrool] Shelter challenge: a message from she who summarizes

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 13:42:19 PST 2011

Aloha. I'm back on the Web for moment. Having just read the past five digests in
succession, looks like here's where we are at the moment:

We must pick a shelter to support by Jan. 10. That shelter must be registered
with Petfinder.com. Droolers favor selecting a shelter from a short list, for a
number of reasons. Several suggested shelters have withdrawn themselves from the
running due to problems which would make their winning a long shot or
impossible. These are Daphneyland (BaRNI) and WMBRI (Western Missouri).

I am not sure if we are voting or drawing a name out of a hat.

Rescues which have been "nominated" for consideration for this go around so far
are OMBR (Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue), Washington Basset Rescue, BaRCSE,
Colorado, and New Mexico. Are you all registered with Petfinder? Any others?

Okay, back to work. Semper fido to all. Val