[Dailydrool] Shelter challenge: a message from she who summarizes

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Wed Jan 5 16:55:59 PST 2011

"Rescues which have been "nominated" for consideration for this go around so
far are OMBR (Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue),

Washington Basset Rescue, BaRCSE, Colorado, and New Mexico. Are you all
registered with Petfinder? Any others?"

Of the rescues mentioned above by Val, BaRCSE has said they would love to
participate but feel they would have no chance of winning.  Ozark Mountain
is interested and would love our help.  To my knowledge no one from a rescue
in Colorado or New Mexico has posted anything on this subject to the Drool.
Seems like a Washington rescue might have  posted something, but I can't
remember what or who.  Since it seems like we are all leaning towards Ozark
Mountain Basset Rescue in Arkansas, why don't we just pick them?

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net