[Dailydrool] Harold is home!!

Jean Harris jharris1369 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 05:00:23 PST 2011

Harold came home last night and seems to feel great.  I have to have his bloodwork done again Saturday morning.  If his calcium and kidney values aren't normal then he has to have another treatment over the weekend (which would probably mean an overnight stay at the vet).  If values are good, then we retest Tuesday, then again Friday and the following Friday.
I really, really appreciate all the drool but if you could keep it coming his way, I would be forever grateful.
Jean and The Wild Bunch (Smokey, GoGo and Harold)