[Dailydrool] Entropion Surgery

Muriel Fiona Napier allears at rogers.com
Fri Jan 7 18:10:20 PST 2011

Bertie (who will be 8 years old this Sunday) had this on both eyes quite a few years ago ... I think he was about a year old at the time. No complications, he handled it like a trouper. Only problem was with the e-collar (the dreaded cone) that he had to wear for about ten days. Oh, the problem wasn’t his ... he insisted (still does) on sleeping right next to me, as close as he could (can) get ... I had bruises and scrapes in places I would never display in public ...

Muriel Fiona Napier
t: 519.362.1275
pui me amat, amat et canems meum