[Dailydrool] Entropion

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 8 13:05:25 PST 2011

Thank you all so much for the information on entropion surgeries.Bernie has a consult on February 1 so we will see what happens from there.Of my four bassets, he has the sweetest, most laid back personality...UNTIL he gets to the vet.Then he is bouncing off the walls, like an octopus to get into a cage, just a wild little maniac.Not mean, just overly exuberant, extremely happy, la la land goofy, no one home in the brain cavity. I'm thinking him and an e-collar will be a very challenging situation.
Janet, Yogi, Carlie Jane, Dolly, and Bernie