[Dailydrool] RE;Free Food

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Jan 8 13:09:43 PST 2011

Momma here. Now Bev, speaking of free food---ask Brudder Jake--yes-the
one I worried myself sick over last weekend, the one that spent days at
the clinic getting his belly right---the one that has been eating the
equivalent of homemade ID dog food all week to make sure he is up to
par-the one that seen the pantry door cracked this afternoon and jumped
into the trash can and ate a glob of potato chip dip, leftover
spaghetti and meatballs and just for luck blackeyed peas. (Can you tell
I was cleaning out the refrig?)
All those commands of Drop It, Move, Leave It, Get Out of There were
lost on those basset ears as I franticly held back the rest of the gang
hence a true war would break out.
Shall we make any bets on which end explodes first?? I loaded him up on
meds--but------

The Black cloud has obviously not moved away from the Beach in more
ways than one.
It is now snowing.
This free food will probably cost me one more time.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake