[Dailydrool] Jan 8 on the 2011 Senior Basset calendar

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sat Jan 8 16:46:40 PST 2011

 I just wanted to tell everyone who has a 2011 Senior Basset calendar that
today, my boy, Jacob is on it.   He left us for the Bridge a year ago today
and my heart has been heavy thinking about this all day long.  I know in
time I will be able to think of him with more smiles and laughter, but a
year later, I still miss him so very much.
I miss spooning with him each night,  and hope he knew how very much I loved
him.  I would have walked to the moon and back if it would have saved him
from the cancer.
Jacob,  you were the most beautiful big guy,  both of us miss you!

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org