[Dailydrool] Riley Update

James Reynolds jmr.cosmos at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 21:24:49 PST 2011

All,

Both Tammy & I (+Riley & Edgrrr) can't cannot begin to express our gratitude
to all the folks who help rescue, and heal Riley. Prayers, good vibes, time,
personal sacrifice as well as money for his extensive all helped him begin
his new life. Of course Leslie Wallace devoted her home, time &personal
energy to helping Riley as well; she'll forever be his Godmother. Each &
everyone who helped Riley is a Saint in my book. I'm sure if Riley could
type he'd be expressing his gratitude a s well.

Right now, Riley is laying on his own bed in our downstairs "Man Cave", and
listening to the blues.

We've finally made some video of Riley (& Edgrrrr - he's the larger of the
two in the video) that'd I'd like to share with everyone.

Riley & Edgrrr are already acting like brothers & have playtime every night
after we take them for thier evening constitutional. They're think as
thieves!

If anyone has any particular question or wants to check in on Riley, just
let me know. I've been thinking about setting up a  Riley/Edgrrr cam!

Anyway, here's link to a video I uploaded this evening:

Fun with Edgrrr & Riley <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvWC4BhMaBY>

-James