[Dailydrool] New video of Sally's puppies! - and update on Miss Daisy

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 18:37:25 PST 2011

Sally's half-basset puppies turn five weeks old tomorrow, Jan. 12,
2011.  They are frisky and playful now, and eating kibble out of
momma's bowl.  I want to thank everyone who has donated funds to OMBR
in the last month, for the pups and for Miss Daisy who had the kidney
stone surgery.  Here are a couple of videos of the pups that I took
yesterday and today.
Pups with foster dad Noel:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkLIaBtTXd8
Pups with Sally, they've graduated to the x-pen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdsH7aWKGms

Miss Daisy had her surgery last week.  She had several stones removed
from her bladder - one the size of a golf ball!  And she had a stone
removed from her urethra that was the size of a walnut.  Can you
imagine hpow painful that must have been?  Plus, she had a couple of
rotten teeth removed, as well as a cyst on her front leg.  Soon, she
is going to her forever foster home with 4 the Hounds basset rescue.
Thank you for helping OMBR and 4 the Hounds help Miss Daisy.

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!