[Dailydrool] Fred vomiting after eating

Richard Coleman landesign_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 09:25:23 PST 2011

Hello to all.
Things have been going so well with Mercedes/doxie and Fred/Basset that all I
have had to do is read posts.
That said, we have moved to Bartlesville, OK., from Little Rock and now Fred has
decided to eat everything in sight-well basically his own food, but he is now
throwing it up.  We have been leaving food down all day long and was having no
trouble with him overeating-well maybe now and then-but now it is happening
almost everyday.  Have checked the signs for blout, but they do not line up.  He
usually seems to have this after my Mother has decided to give them some
tidbits.  We took them off of human food when my Mother moved in with us about
seven weeks ago-figured leftover from three plates was just to much.  If it
keeps up will be finding a vet.

Any thoughts accepted and needed.

 Richard S. Coleman, LandScape Designer