[Dailydrool] another Mt. moment

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 07:08:28 PST 2011

woke up this morning to a lovely site of pure cotton landscape!!  all of
our tons of rain water collected has turned to ice rinks so we all have
to be very careful walking around here....

But..nothing like our Foster HOme in Libby ....whose streets have
flooded and caused so many problems.    To  give you  an idea I provided
the link Chris just sent me of her local newspaper..... the
westernews.com           HOLY COW.....I think if that happened here to
me and this shelter.....after running from wildfires.....gosh.....i just
might consider moving to  ??? hmmmmm
Our foster home there is safe!     link right here below.

http://thewesternnews.com/photos/collection_335a3e7a-233c-11e0-aaf7-001cc4c03286.html

sending all our love to all who need some support.,  blessings.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President&  Shelter Manager