[Dailydrool] Some drool and a few prayers needed

Dawn Jackson dlvj at ptd.net
Wed Jan 19 17:25:52 PST 2011

Lucy told me that I had to send an email and ask all her friends on the drool to send some to her "dad" who is going to have heart surgery on Friday morning.  When he went for the cardiac catheterization on Monday they found 2 blockages so they will be doing by-pass surgery fix him up.  All 4 hounds and Daisy the labbie love their daddy very much and they want him better so he can take them for walks and throw the frisbee and the ball for them.

Please keep Bill in your prayers this week for his full recovery after the operation.

Dawn, momslave to Lucy, Lilly, Jethro and Oopie