[Dailydrool] Basset ears

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Jan 6 13:51:41 PST 2011

I love reading about all the uses for basset ears.  So here is my zero cents
worth.

 (I would say 2 cents but 2 cents doesn't go anywhere any more.)  Nelly Belle's
two

lace ears are works of art.  I love just looking at them and they are so very
soft.

Abby Gale, Sadee Maye and Bazzle use their ears as pacifiers. Sadee Maye can
sometimes be found sucking on her ears as she sleeps. They all suck on their
ears
after meals.

Of course I, like many, find the therapeutic effects of those velvet ears.  When
I am having
a low point because of pain, stroking those ears give me something else to focus
on and
are a wonderful homeopathic pain reducer.

We send drool to all in need,
Karen and The Dog House Gang