[Dailydrool] Elder Clara's Kitchen Line

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Jan 6 14:06:49 PST 2011

I just have to tell everyone that once again Elder Clara's new products were
a hit again this year!  Everyone that received them for Christmas loved the new
items.  My kitchen is well on its way to becoming an Elder Clara Kitchen.  The
wonderful towels were huge!  By gather the top with a elastic band and putting
up the stick on hooks I now have curtains in the kitchen.  While I know they
would be
wonderful to actually use as dish towels, I just can't risk staining them. My
pot mitts

are displayed on my cabinet doors so they not only are wonderful artwork but are
close at hand

when I need them.  I should add they are wonderful pot mitts.  My 3 aprons are
now
proudly displayed and always ready for use.  My granddaughters loved wearing
them

while we prepared meals.

Now all I need to complete the kitchen is rugs, a couple of Trivets, spoon
holder and
maybe even a Elder Clara cutting board.   Elder Clara and Debbie you have once
again delivered great items!  I can't wait to see what next year brings.

I love my Senior Hounds Abound Calendar!  Wendie you did great and the quality
is

so much better this year.  My daughter absolutely loved the calendar and hinted
that
she expects to receive one every Christmas "Furever"!
Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang