[Dailydrool] Pawtunia and Rusty add some stuff to Houndsbay for Auntie Pat Dill.....Elvis said so. FRED BASSET PILLOW CASE and a SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL PIN

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Jul 1 21:42:52 PDT 2011

It is me. Pawtunia....and Rusty......our she slave went off to the Memorial Service for Auntie Pat Dill. Elvis is there. He has pawsonally woofed her that he is worried that there is not enough money.....and he called us. So...while she is gone, we did a little bit of shopping....and plucked a pillowcase right off her bed....Rusty even washed it! Very vintage, from the 70's in bootiful condition. Looks like nobody even slept on it.....just boootiful. FRED. Did we mention FRED. Missed out on the purse? Drown your sorrows by sleeping on this wonderful treasure.....BONUS...she will add a 2011 Fred Basset Calendar all the way from England. It has a tiny bit of ink on the back, but heck, you are paying for the pillow case!!!!!

Bid now. Elvis needs the money to commemorate Auntie Pat. Did I mention that Elvis is almost 13, has not walked for years, has cancer and still manages to go to basset events and help his homeless friends. He never asks, but is doing it for Auntie Pat....so please bid...and help the Droopy houndage, too! Then Auntie Carol can have the statue...and don't tell her.

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1309838896

We also hit the jewelry collection. Thought they were gone, but we found another SWAROVSKI crystal pin!!! Shiny little tack pin. She slave spent a small fortune last year and pretty much cornered the market......but they are gone.......Auntie Pat particularly loved these pins. She bought 5!!! So, pay homage to Auntie Pat, honor Elvis and make Auntie Carol happy. Winwinwin. Ya get a gorgeos bit of jewelry, too. Bid NOW

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=jewelry&item=1309839870

They end soon...gotta paypal immediately or send the check directly to Elvis.

Thanks.

Rusty and Pawtunia