[Dailydrool] dog dashers

Vi Osborne imvi at comcast.net
Sat Jul 2 00:10:00 PDT 2011

I had read quite a while ago, that if your dog dashes out the door,
don't chase him, but lay on the ground and call in a playful voice
his name.   My Chloe got out right after I got her and she was running,
so I laid on the ground and called in a playful voice to her and she
ran right back to me to play.   They all know, I am fair game if I lay
on
the floor, so she ran and was jumping all over me.  I just grabbed her
collar and hooked the leash on her.
This might work better for some of you that don't want to do the butt
in the air, play time thingy.

~~Vi~~mom to Roscoe, Chloe, Patches & Gidget