[Dailydrool] I Hate the Fourth

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 04:32:00 PDT 2011

This is my least favorite Holiday of the year and there are several that I
really don't like very much.
Even my Bassets, by the end of the Fourth of July weekends are exhausted.
And here we are in a neighborhood where fireworks are *de rigueur* right up
there with unregistered guns.
I guess if I start handing  out Composure NOW, that by this afternoon when
the kids start Cooper might be slightly chilled.
The dogs and I will huddle on the bed and listen to the Police
scanner....hehehheheh.

MomPerson, wishing we could skip the fireworks and gunshots.
Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper wishing everyone a safe holiday.