[Dailydrool] I Hate the Fourth

Maureen.Carey at gulfstream.com Maureen.Carey at gulfstream.com
Tue Jul 5 06:33:18 PDT 2011

I thought "I" was the only one who HATES the fourth of July!  ...and the
people I know who don't have pets or babies who are terrorized by the
fireworks just think I'm an old grump.

I am actually planning to sell my house and move further out into the
country because my bassett shouldn't have to suffer while my neighbors set
off illegal fireworks for 4 days.

Needless to say, we (Chloe, the bassett) and I, are exhausted today ...

Maureen