[Dailydrool] [OOPS] Wait, Pat and Sandi, Chicken Jerky, couch eater and tripping over our furkids

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 21:12:44 PDT 2011

Good Morning, the sun is shining brightly here in NW Montana today.
I have always taught all my bassets that they have to wait at the door. It has taken longer for some than others.?

That is what showed up on the DD. somehow, just before I hit send, I inadvertently deleted the main part of my comments.
I think that quick fingers and slow eyes are responsible.
In any case what I was going to say, I Am checking DD everyday like everyone else on Pat's condition updates from Sandi, My what a strong woman.
Bless her heart for all she does for her FRIEND.
Ever since the first scares of unregulated **** from China, I check labels ALWAYS.
The story of the couch eater reminds me of "ALLAH KING, aka Al. the basset from the 'Duffy Dombrowski' books by TOM SHRECK. If you have not read
his books, be sure to check them out.
Tripping over our Bassets, my husband is constantly telling 'watch out for the dog, she is [wherever she might be]' I figure it must be
because, I fell over one of my boys years ago and broke my wrist,, ;0) and experienced some major carpet burn on my palms

BE safe and may the fireworks be NO WHERE near your hounds. Happy Independence Day.
Martha and Molly Bob