[Dailydrool] Salmon Oil Supplement

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Jul 3 05:13:05 PDT 2011

I use the liquid oil, I buy it from  _www.onlynaturalpet.com_
(http://www.onlynaturalpet.com)    I  like the liquid because you can adjust the dosage
easier than the pill form. you  wont see results for about 4 to 6 weeks, but
when Debbie Windchester was here  this spring she commented on how my girls
had " beautiful coats "  they do  !!!!!  they shine and they shed very
little and besides it also seems to  help Maggies Joint issues. start out with
less than the recommended dose, as it  may give them some soft stools,  not
runny just a little soft . remember  when I wrote last week asking about soft
stools ???? well  Hubby was not  counting or measuring the dosage and he was
just " squirting away "  8 or 9  squirts  I even had it on the wall, the
fan and my phone  HOLY SHIT  BILL !
no wonder they have soft stools !!!!

Marlene