[Dailydrool] Salmon Oil Supplement

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sun Jul 3 09:22:54 PDT 2011

Oh Marlene, I also started giving my old girls fish oil a while back and it
definitely is very good for them.  Unfortunately I had a bunch of extra
capsules, I take the capsules and hit a big sale and bought a bunch extra.
I say unfortunately because cheapskate Mama has been using a knife to pierce
the gel caps and squirt the oil into the food for the girls, and holy cow
does this NOT work.  It's like trying to diaper a baby boy, you get squirted
a lot.  Last time it got me in the eye.  And fish oil is NASTY, man does it
stink and taste awful.  I've had to go take a shower and wash hair several
times after getting squirted with very foul smelling fish oil.  Do yourself
a favor, go buy a bottle of liquid like Marlene did.  I'm definitely going
to switch shortly.

  _____

 I use the liquid oil, I buy it from  www.onlynaturalpet.com   I like the
liquid because you can adjust the dosage easier than the pill form. you wont
see results for about 4 to 6 weeks, but when Debbie Windchester was here
this spring she commented on how my girls had " beautiful coats "  they do
!!!!!  they shine and they shed very little and besides it also seems to
help Maggies Joint issues. start out with less than the recommended dose, as
it may give them some soft stools,  not runny just a little soft . remember
when I wrote last week asking about soft stools ???? well  Hubby was not
counting or measuring the dosage and he was just " squirting away "  8 or 9
squirts  I even had it on the wall, the fan and my phone  HOLY SHIT BILL !

no wonder they have soft stools !!!!

Marlene