[Dailydrool] Going " Marlene " on my vet

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Jul 9 11:11:12 PDT 2011

I asked my vet three weeks ago for Sentinel heartworm, he said that  he
doesn't handle it anymore, so I asked if I can order it on line and he  said
" NO " it is my understanding that they are not going to make  the plain
sentinel any more, only the  new stuff out now for fleas.   so I went to Pet
meds  and they have  it and so I ordered it and they  contacted my vet ,  once
, twice, three times no reply.  Petmeds  contacted me & told me that they
are getting no where with my vet.  so  Maggie and Annie go into the vets for
anals and nails and I asked " WHY "  didn't  you reply ? "  Vet  "because I
needed to talk to you  first" so he writes me out two prescriptions  and I
asked " will you please  Fax this for me so they get it, faster and can start
the process of mailing me  the heart worm ?  "
 Vet  " NO , if I do it for you I have to do it for everyone  "   so now
out comes the bad temper,    I said you  have got to be kidding me ,  after
all the money I spend in this  office you cant make one exception ?  beside
GOD D****  it  there  is no one else in this shit hole so who the hell is
going to know ? "  Vet  said "  I just can't Marlene, I got rid of my fax
machine "   I  said  " Bull SH**  you have all this digital crap to update your
office and you have spent mega dollars on your new digital camera to take
photos so you can now sell postcards on the side and you don't have a  fax
machine ????"  I called pet meds and they can not except a fax from me only
from my vet who WONT do it for me or anyone else !  so I had to snail mail
my prescriptions  hope they have enough meds in them to last until next
week.This heat is making me cranky !

Marlene