[Dailydrool] Happy Dance

John T McEarchern III jmcearchern1 at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jul 30 09:50:47 PDT 2011

My tricolor Lucy, got her name because I'm a NASCAR Fan and when she
turns a corner her butt end goes towards her front feet which in NASCAR
terms is loose, hence Lucy. I have a nice kennel in the shade that the
bassets stay in when I'm gone to town or shopping. When I get home Lucy
and my red and white Poppy do a little dance as I'm walking towards the
house, Lucy's big thing is a 2 lap Basset 500 which takes her down the
path I'm on, normally without incident. Three days ago she was very
loose going around the corner that I was in and she took both of my legs
out from under me and I crashed, I saved my face with my arm and
re-injured my back. So I'm sprawled out on the ground bleeding profusely
and in extreme pain and Lucy comes over and licks me in the face and all
I could do was laugh. Bless her little heart!!

Be Careful out there leg sweeps hurt!!

John Dadperson to Lucy, Poppy, Hooch and Buzz