[Dailydrool] French Basset Rescue

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 06:15:33 PDT 2011

Bonejour, Pw Penny and Pw Polly woofin' in from across the waves in France.

We are so so sad with all the Bridge departures.  We do not always write but we really do think about you and drool for you.  Da mum sheds tears, too. We think it is time for Fey Fey, Elder Clara and all the others to have a well-deserved break.  No more new arrival, puleeeeze.

Now, what have we been up to?  Well, we have been very busy (sleeping, sleeping, sleeping ..... hehehe) and have kept da mum on her toebones (we do like that word).  As you may know, she organises the calendar every year for our Basset Rescue over here.  Well, it is now finished and back from the printers.  It's ready to be sold.  If any of you guys over there have some moolah to spare and would like to help your French cousins we would be delighted to ship you a calendar.  It's all in French, of course, but we have persuaded da mum to translate it all. Great way for you to learn French, no?  We are not pawsonally in the calendar but all the houndies in there are drop-dead gorgeous, honest.  They are all members of our Rescue - genuine photos taken by our members.  The price of this wonderful calendar is 18$ , postage INCLUDED, and you can paypal da mum - then she'll transfer the money to the Rescue account (they don't have paypal).

If you would like to see a sample of this work of art, please email da mum - she can send you a few pages so you get the idea. Thanks in advance.

Hugs to all,

Pw Penny and Pw Polly (it's HOT here - we are not going out, we need to keep an eye on that air-con - it's our job for the summer!!!!)

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org