[Dailydrool] Sad Drools

Carol Gazzara carolgazzara at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 06:41:00 PDT 2011

What a sad, sad, day for the Drool.

To Melissa & Alex, we wish you solace and peace and fond memories of that beautiful girl Gerdie (loved the video with the Bee).

To Barbara,  We wish blossom a healing surgery and a quick and comfortable recovery.

To Mary with Paddy B Basset, we had a smiliar problem with Rosie a couple of times and it turned out to be bug bits once and the second time it was a reaction to her vacinations.  Lots of benedryl and warm soaks (which she stayed still for so I know they made her feel better).

to Pam,  We wish Fred a healing surgery as well and also a quick and comfortable recovery.

Too much sad news, too many worried Droolers...

Carol & Rosie in Florida