[Dailydrool] OR Basset Games / Google Hat

C Bradley cbradley at bradleyaudio.com
Sun Jul 17 15:58:35 PDT 2011

We had a great time at the Oregon Basset Games today. Despite lots and lots
of rain. We were so glad to get home east of the Cascades where it was
overcast and, though a tiny bit rainy once or twice (grand total as of now,
0.01 inch), definitely a sunny paradise compared to Woodburn and the
Willamette Valley today. That said, I think everyone there seemed to be
enjoying themselves and there was nice participation and a whole passle of
gorgeous bassets.

So besides the weather report that those of you who were there don't need to
be reminded of, we left my husband's favorite Google hat. It's sort of khaki
colored sort of painter style hat and says Google on the front. If anyone
picked it up out of the muck, he would really love to have it back.

Again - a great time was had by all in my estimation. And did I mention it
might have rained - no poured - non stop the whole time we were there. And
we (including Jean Claude and Yzabeau), and the car, and the lawn chairs,
and the tarp we bought at the Bi-Mart conveniently just down the street,
will smell like wet dog forever. Thanks again to Oregon Basset Rescue for
all you do and for an event that could have been miserable, but you made it
fun. And the day will be remembered as perfect if someone found Seth's hat.

----Christie & Seth in Hood River, OR, with Jean Claude (basset),Izzy
(basset mix), and Daphne the lab who stayed at Gramma's today.