[Dailydrool] Ms Beasley Speaks

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 22:48:02 PDT 2011

Hello all, my Mama's been in the people hospital AGAIN!  So she's not been
my secretary...bad  Mama!  Anyway she's home now, but she's still not my
regular Mama..she has people come into my house and they help her wash up,
then they listen to her chest with something with a tube thingy and thingys
stuck in their ears...you humans! I showed her my displeasure by sleeping in
my auntie's room the first night Mama was home, but now I know Mama needs me
so I sleep in her room to keep her safe and keep her happy.   Well, that's
all, goodnight.

Ms BeasleynAnn & Mama Ruth