[Dailydrool] Fred Update

Pam Burriell marypam1 at cox.net
Mon Jul 18 04:57:38 PDT 2011

Fred got to come home late Friday.  Thank you to everyone who sent drool and prayers; it definitely got him thru the 2 hours of surgery.  The mass was huge and was attached to his spleen so they had to remove the spleen and a tiny bit of liver.  We should find out the pathology results later this week so if you could please send some more drool Freddy's way it would mean a lot to us.  He's been one very happy boy to be home and getting constant attention, along with deli meat and cheese to help those nasty pills go down easy.  The staff at the vet are the best and gave him lots of love and attention, but it's just not the same as having him here with us getting spoiled even more!  This family is the best and we appreciate how thoughtful all of you are when someone is hurting.  Thanks again, and Fred will try his best to sling some drool out to other bassets who could use some now.