[Dailydrool] Jade and Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Jul 19 06:21:45 PDT 2011

Good afternoon all,

Jade and Jasmin chiming in ,after the slave left the office on Saturday
9/7 he only went back for a few hours on Friday 15/7 and has fallen way
behind in reading us our drools and in addition about 8 drools have been
lost to the gremlins who make things disappear on the computer. He was
at home taking a winter break helping us to look after the house guests
who only left after lunch on Sunday. So we are sending drool to all in
need and get well drool been sent to Bobby. Heart healing drool been
sent to the slaves and fur friends of Heidi,

Blossom, Gerdie and Gunny and we will ask the slaves to give us an extra
treat and light a candle in their memory. At our house the vegetable
garden with the Asparagus , Wild Rhubarb, Tomatoes and what ever are
grown for the wild birds and us houndies to eat especially during the
winter. The humans do not get to take much out of the garden but are
always replanting for respective seasons so that we can sniff and nibble
and the birds eat. We had the house guests well trained, to keep them
busy Jasmin and I were making sure that we got lots of belly rubs and
snuggles from the guests.

Justin and Lilly woofed in from the Bridge to say that Heidi, Gunny,
Blossom and Gerdie had all arrived safely ATB in time to take part in
The Mad Hatters Tea Party to be held in the fields of the Royal court of
Queen Fey Fey this coming Wednesday .The brother and sister said they
are looking forward to meeting the new arrivals and eating all that
wonderful stuff and playing lots of fun party games.

Jade and Jasmin looking forward to Spring and lots of puddles and warm
sunshine to play in.

PW Justin and Lilly ATB just looking in

Slaves Johnathan and William hoping to get back into some sort of
routine.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx