[Dailydrool] Pioneer Woman on Food Network

Kelly Jane Wilson chincoteaguegal at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 08:52:08 PDT 2011

Hi all. I have been behind on Drools so I apologize if this is a repeat post. I see where Ree Drummond, the Pioneer Woman with Charlie the Basset, is going to have a show on the Food Network. They even mention Charlie in the promo write up on the Food Network website. They describe him as a placid Basset Hound. I hope they do not feature him too prominently, we do not need a lot of foodies deciding they need Bassets after watching the Pioneer Woman show.

Kelly Jane and the Wilson Gang