[Dailydrool] Marley is pouting.

Julie Haegele jules56pt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 08:42:35 PDT 2011

I decided to wash the girls' eating rugs.  They must have their meals
delivered to their rug in a timely manner.  Heaven forbid that they plant
their fussy little butts on the cold vinyl.  We wouldn't want anyone to feel
unloved around here.  Marley followed me around as I picked up the rugs.
She followed me outside as I shook out the 4 tons of hair they had deposited
on each one.  Then she went out to have a pout in the sun.  I disturbed her
morning.  Those rugs need to be in place for the bowls.  She is probably
imagining that next, the bowls will disappear.  She is such a funny animal.
She is a grumpy little troll most of the time but today I think she is
worried.  I will let her sun for a bit but it is too hot to stay out long.
It is supposed to hit 100 later.  These may be the dog days of summer but
even the dogs don't want them and neither do I.

Shelby has been following me around the kitchen.  She has the knack of being
able to put her chubby little self right where I need to walk.  One of these
days I am going to fall on her.  She will not be amused.  She likes to lay
right where my feet need to go if I am mixing something with the hope that
some or all of it will fall on the floor and it will be chicken or beef.
Her eyes may not work but her smeller sure does.  She gets around well
enough to be a walking menace to anyone not watching where they are going.

Not much excitement here today.  Just a lot of hounds and wild little kitty
boys.  Lots of hairballs floating around.

Drool and snooters to all in need.

Julie with NInja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby and those annoying kitty boys