[Dailydrool] "Farewell Brave Defender"

Thomas Petrick einpet at webtv.net
Tue Jul 26 09:50:06 PDT 2011

To all BABES and Droolers,
     It is with a very heavy heart that we BABES here at the Castle and world wide, bid our "Royal Pugilist" Probert a very speedy trip to the Bridge. He was one of our very first non-basset members of BABES....protected all of us daily....was always Loyal to our principles and loved all Houndies he came in contact with. His official title will be retired and picture hung with pride in the BABES hall of Fame.
   I'm sure he will be put in charge of the Great Ring In The Sky for friendly Houndie boxing matches.
    We miss you already dearest Friend,
I Remain As Always,
L. L.
Lovely Lucy

( His famous Pink Boas and Bright Green Jellies will be placed on permanent display in our main dinning room)