[Dailydrool] Probert ATB - The BABES Pugilist

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Tue Jul 26 13:22:24 PDT 2011

Probert was such a special guy, a BABES  who was a great friend to all the
OEBEs.  He was a handsome dog and macho  enough to be famous for his feather
boas and jellies on his paws.  Probert  was a valued participant in many of
our old cyber stories about OEBE/BABES  antics.   Heather, we're sending
hugs and love to you and your  family.

Tonight Probert will sleep with the angels and we  will light a candle in
our home for him.

Marie and Bob
Megan Mariah (A  Sad OEBE)