[Dailydrool] Edmond's Anxiety

Kimi Adolph kimizmail at comcast.net
Wed Jul 27 09:59:22 PDT 2011

Edmond has definitely become my velcro dog. The problem is, when I leave him for work he howls and its becoming a problem with our neighbors. The first month we had him he was fine, but recently he gets more panicked when we leave. He vomited the other day he got so worked up.

We tried the water drops and the comfort smells with no luck. The vet thought Xanax would be good, but since we started him on it he is more hyper, neurotic and acts out. Getting him a fur-friend isn't an option where we are. Does anyone have suggestions for me?

Kimi & Edmond Dawd