[Dailydrool] Heart murmur

Lainee Francis lainee09 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 10:16:33 PDT 2011

My Party Time has had a level 1 heart murmur for a year and a half.  She saw a
cardiologist and had an echo gram and all looked good.  At her check up
yesterday, it was upgraded to a level 2.  She will be going in for blood work &
x-rays -- after the results, she will have a consultation with the cardiologist
again, who will probably do an echo gram.

 If anyone has had Bassets with a level 2 heart murmur, any info you may give me
regarding treatment, prognosis, etc. would be appreciated.  You may contact me
off list or post so others may have access to the information.

Thank you,
Lainee, Party Time, & My 3 Angels ATB
Patches, Pockets, & TicTac, the Queen "B"
"B" for Basset, Of Course!!
2010 calendar girl June 10th
Party Time's dogster page
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/882850