[Dailydrool] Upset Stomach

Barara Thulin jmcarts at cox.net
Fri Jul 29 11:59:43 PDT 2011

I don't post every often but I need some help as my vet is not in today and
before I go to the emergency room wanted to know if anyone has some
suggestions.  Bessie is 12+ and has no medical issues.  This morning she
drank water and proceeded to throw it up sorta slimy.  Didn't want her
breakfast and went back to sleep.  She is up and moving, drinks water (which
I limit) but doesn't act herself.  Could this be just an upset tummy and if
so is there anything I can give her?  Anything I should watch out for?

Thank you.

Barbara and Miss Bessie