[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze the Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jul 12 03:43:59 PDT 2011

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZ  BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZ BUZZZZZZ
Now what the heck---WHOA--A bumblebee--here at the Bridge??? Darn thing got a real interest in Elder Clara-now where did this come from??? I will open the gate, maybe it will fly away---
Now lookie lookie lookie----right there on the other side of the gate, why that is a basset heading in----Elder Clara will keep the gate open-I like to make me hounds feel welcome you see-
Come on in there young lady--welcome to the bridge--good heavens---look at that. I think this one made a little stop on the way in---sniffy, sniffy---why that is honey all over her whiskers---and wait--what is that??? I better look this one over--that is chicky feathers stuck in the fur coat---hmmmmm----- Elder Clara sees it all right here at the Gate. Dont think I will ask about those feathers---
Now----papers?? Stuck together eh??  Too much honey???
This one is special--look at the attitude---that little smile is telling the story--oh my---the spunk in this one--
Gerdie--yes, I have been expecting you-I have your special request right there on me cloud desk--the one you are standing on I might add--at least me perch is in order---
Let me get the cellar phone, I need to get a few things rolling here---
Fey Fey--Elder Clara here---yes--Gerdie is here, you got the buffet cranking?? Of course, my snooter was a sniffin that special food--we know you put on the best of the best--yes she is droolin--
Our special suprise--yes Maam---we are ready--
Gerdie, lets get you all checked in, we have a special suprise just for you. Now--lets see--you dont want a cloud or a star----you want a COOP. Oh my--a coop just like the one your Momma built for the little chickies---Elder Clara aint askin nothin bout them feathers you wearing you see---but a coop it shall be--well--it is a cloud coop. Elder Clara aims to please you see---right over there on  Daily Drool Drive--2020 Daily Drool Drive, nice location for such a special lady, and you look mighty fine I might add--but lets see if we can throw that tail into high gear---here they come---
Melba Toast and Homer are here waiting for you----Elder Clara loves a good reunion---and my oh my--the dancing and singing-why I bet your Momma  back on Earth can hear you singing and dancing, this is so exciting--Homer lookin so fine, and Melba--well gosh Melba Toast jumping all over--Gerdie, you sure have brought joy to the Bridge-
Now, food?? Of course--why I hear you love food, and Fey Fey has the buffet packed--Bar b que Chicken and Ribs and all the trimmings.
Cookies you say??
Of course--buckets of them. We will fill you up. Homer and Melba will show you the way--
What?? You are worried?? Your Momma and Daddy??
Gerdie--we know they are missing you so bad, but use your heart and guide them to remember the good times--your heart is where we keep all those good, special times---and now that you are here with Homer, I just know that they will look to the sky and see that you are good, healthy and watching over them like they watched over you all those years---they will see you--they will smile again--it will come, every time they walk out to the coop--they will feel you there, see you smile and wag your tail. Elder Clara makes that promise- words of wisdom you see---
Now Melba Toast and Homer are waiting--and oh the smells of the buffet---scamper on young lady--enjoy the buffet, and I will shut the gate----Elder Clara is hungry too.
All is well--Gerdie is here--we have her in our paws, and she has her Momma and Daddy in her heart-holding them close.

The Gate is close---Gerdie is all good.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake