[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jul 24 06:33:52 PDT 2011

Ahhhh---little rest, right here on me memory foam perch--got my headphones on---time to kick back, been a hard week---time for music, toebone tappin--tail waggin, get into the tunes----
Wait--what is this--paper floating down on me snooter--Elder Clara better check this out--one never knows----
Hmmm-----of course--I thought I heard celebration over there on Cheddar Court--I better roll on over--we have a request you see---
Buddydawg--he came to the Bridge a year ago--Fey Fey gave such a nice welcome, and his Momma Rene'e was so very sad, in fact all of us in the Basset World were sad, but we will peek in on him, I bet his Momma will now be smiling----
My heavens--look at this --ballons--banners---and a wheel of cheese as big as his cloud---well---its got chomp marks--Buddy dawg loves his cheese you see----and loads of friends all gathered in celebration, Buddydawg, you look wonderful, tail waggin, smile on the snooter, and ears all up, doing the happy dance---got cheese crumbs on your paws but hey---thats all okay.
What??? A message for your Momma???
Of course---it is all possible here at the Bridge---go ahead--earflaps are up, we are listening--
Momma Rene'e--Buddydawg is going just fine, I am watching you and oh so happy that Lilbit has came into your life--hold the wee one close and know I am in your heart forever---
Now how sweet is that--Buddydawg---you are special--
All is good here at the Bridge--
Back to me tunes---
Dont" Stop Believing by Journey----why they made that song just for us didn't they??

Debbie Winchester