[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jul 28 18:38:51 PDT 2011

Elder Clara, Gate Guard here. My goodness, I have a song in my headbone tonight, and the tune is old, Sadie Sadie Married Lady---my, Sadie must of been a funny girl-----
Hold it, paw pounding sounds at my gate, and there is the bell, my this is out of the blue--but this week has held its mysteries--I have been dreaming of boxers here at the basset gates--Elder Clara was thinking indigestion, life at the bridge brings many things you see----
Okay--back to the incoming--I open the gate, and now lookie right here. A wonderful looking lady--and her name is Sadie--woohoo--now we know where that song came from, and the smile on the snooter even says she is a funny girl--now lets do the walk around on this one, she is soo busy dancing this could be a trial you see---
Very nice, look at that top line--tail going a mile a minute, earflaps up, Elder Clara loves the smile on the snooter---

Now lets get you settled in Sadie--a star eh?? Got it. Right over there on Waddle Lane--I know you are a Michigan based girl----4982 Waddle Lane. Great location of course---and my goodness-a wonderful telescope to watch over your family, I know you are worried about your Momma--but you watch her--she will smile soon too, just knowing you are here and all well and ready to rock will help her. Remember that.

Food?? Now this is my kind of girl---of course--Fey Fey has outdone herself as usual, she has all your favorites and she threw in a few extra's today too! Pizza, can you smell it?? Yes maam--loads of pies, all different kinds---slices of heaven---hehehehe--little bridge humor--and she added a cookie bar today--why the trucks have flown up here all day unloading the goods. Remember to watch those crumbs--we run a clean bridge---
Now, off you go Sadie--run like the wind--because you can you see---and life is now all good at the bridge---

Time to close the gates, and sing our Bridge song--Dont stop Believin---its a Journey--

Sadie is here.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake