[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday Copper (..and Beethoven)

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Jun 2 12:33:14 PDT 2011

Dear Copper-

My she slave is blithering about how adorable you are and how can  you be 13....she thinks you are just pawsome and I do, too. Momcakes and even Auntie Feyfey said they thought so.......Glad you are getting some steak for your birfday. I think a stroll around the Mall of America Food Courts would be more fitting!!

Happy Birthday!!

Pawtunia (and Rusty and slaves)

Mr. Beethoven! Happy Birthday to you, too!! 17 is BIG special and I hopes you are well feted.

PT