[Dailydrool] My friend Jo

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 23:19:38 PDT 2011

Thank you everyone who has sent drool, thoughts and prayers for my friend Jo. I am delighted to say it is helping. Although she is in no means out of danger, they took her off the ventilator last night, so she has improved. As the original prognosis was so bleak, I  feel sure the drool has been working its magic again.

Drool to all those who need it. I am sorry so many have been heading off to the bridge again. My thoughts and tears are with you all.

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK