[Dailydrool] @ Sandi Wittenberg re: Pat

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 13:10:20 PDT 2011

Sandi-  Thanks God you got there when you did. What a horrible thing to have
happen! I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of Quigley and I certainly hope
that Pat doesn't continue to berate herself. This was NOT a case of neglect
and no one would hold that against her. She's lucky to be alive. Sometimes
horrible tragedies happen for no explicable reason and while it's extremely
sad, it was by far just a terrible accident. I'll keep her & the whole furry
family in my prayers.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."