[Dailydrool] JC and her goal

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 7 13:32:50 PDT 2011

I pledge $1 per pound lost for Jax Chazey in her efforts to support ABC and her own health and long life!  If I am able, at the end of the year, I will double this pledge!  Guess it depends on how many dogs I adopt and am supporting in 12 months time!

Send 'peaceful moving Drool', please, to us with our 5 rescued dogs.  This time next month we will be settling in to our Basset Plantation in Spotsylvania.  FINALLY saying goodbye to Whorelando in specific and Florida in general - we can hardly wait!  BROOD and HoP - here we come!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , RESKU , HORSEKU, BIRDKU and DUFFY TO THE RESCUE with TOM SCHRECK!