[Dailydrool] going home, Rusty, & Food

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Jun 7 13:38:04 PDT 2011

Yeah Nigel, Llewis & Conley....you get to go home to your peeps!  Colt, Ruger & the momma are sooo happy for you!  We are all doing the happy dance with you.   Rambo (house guest) wants to know who Nigel, Llewis & Conley are and when does he get to go back home to his momma?  Anyhowl you boys be good for your momma when you get home...your momma been through a lot the last few weeks. Maybe you buy here a bottle of wine and some flowers to greet here when she comes to get you on Friday.

Ruger woofing in: the ol'lady still a giggling about Rusty falling off the wagon.  She tell Colt and I that if Rusty is a Bunnaholic then we must be squirrelaholics and we need to go to Squrriel Addicts Anynomous..(something like that) Well let me tell you those bunnies and squrriels and chipmonster are all terrorist and need to be exterminated and ASTT hounds and Rusty are the right hounds for the job!  No SAA or BAA for us!  Heck No we won't go!!! STOMP STOMP STOMP. Ruger ASTT Director out...and not going to one SAA meeting...not even one!

I want to thank everyone who responded to my inquiry about Taste of the Wild dog food Thank you all for for sharine your  experiences.  I took a lot of  droolers advice and went ahead and picked up a bag today. So I will slowly start to switch the boys over.  It seems like the majority of droolers that feed TOTW feed the Pacific Salmon and all have said that they have seen an improvement in their hounds skin and coat.  I was considering the Bison & Venison blend but with this information from my DD family and since the boys have summetime allergies I went ahead and picked up the Pacific Salmon.
Thanks again it is always good to know that the DD family is here to suppport me and to help in all of my hound decisions.  :)
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "FOOD? did someone mention food?"
Ruger: "This better not be some cheap pig swill that you are trying to pass off as gourmet food"

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...