[Dailydrool] DD Calendar???

BRENDA TURNBAUGH bsturnbaugh at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 13:57:22 PDT 2011

I am sure I have just missed it, but I hae not been able to keep up lately, as we have A LOT going on here with remodels, and me running my first marathon, and planning a local charity race, but has the DD Calendar been done yet?   I saw that it was changing hands this year, but never saw anymore about it.  I would really like to have Daisy and Emmy (May 26, 2011)on it again this year if it is still possible.  I will try to keep up better.

Prayers and drool to all who need them.
Brenda - Slave to Daisy Mae , Emmy Lou, and their cats!